Christos has over 15 years of public accounting and business advisory experience, primarily engaged with international clients from various jurisdictions operating in a broad range of sectors. His clients vary from private family owned companies to large multinational groups.
Christos is the lead partner in charge of Global Compliance Services, assisting clients with the processing and implementation of their daily operations and worldwide transactions, and specialising in strategic business improvement and outsourced financial services, such as management accounting, payroll, fund administration, company secretarial and associated administrative and compliance support.
Coming from a Big4 firm, Christos has extensive experience in tax and statutory compliance, advising and assisting international clients with group restructuring and set-up of Cypriot and international companies, and providing feasible solutions in order to adapt and comply with the requirements of today’s evolving and fast moving international regulatory and economic environment.
Christos is also an active member of the International Operations and Foreign Investments Committee of the Cyprus Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
• Corporate Tax and VAT compliance
• Corporate Secretarial
• Corporate Migration
• Family Office Structuring
• Statutory Compliance
• Financial Accounting and Reporting
• Fund Administration
• International Business
• Financial Services
• Property and Construction
• Natural Resources
• Information and Technology
• Bachelor of Business Management
• Chartered Accountant - ICAEW
• Certified Public Accountant - ICPAC
• Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
• Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus