Nikos is a Senior Tax Manager at BDO Cyprus in Limassol office, with twelve years of experience as a professional accountant.
Nikos has managed and performed direct and indirect tax advisory services in areas of accounting for Cyprus income international tax and VAT.
Nikos provides tax advisory and compliance services for clients ranging from individuals to large multi-national corporations involved in banking and finance, natural resources, distribution, manufacturing, wholesaling, retailing as well as property and construction.
Nikos has extensive experience in advising international business entities to set-up in Cyprus and he is responsible for the direct and indirect tax advisory, compliance and outsourcing division of the Tax Department in Limassol and his main responsibilities relate to:
- Provision of corporate tax and VAT advice to clients and tax planning.
- Communication with the Cyprus Tax Department, negotiation of tax disputes and advising clients during tax investigations and tax audit.
- Request of rulings from the tax and VAT authorities.
- Supervision of payroll outsourcing services, tax and VAT compliances matters.
- Tax due diligence.
- Supervision and coordination of wound up procedure in relation with tax and VAT matters.
- Supervision and coordination of restructuring in relation with tax and VAT matters.
- Fellow member of the Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants(ACCA).
- Member Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus(CPA).