Nikos is a Partner of the Tax Department at BDO Cyprus in Limassol office, with 17 years of experience as a professional accountant.
Nikos provides tax and VAT advisory and compliance services for clients ranging from individuals to large multi-national corporations involved in banking and finance, natural resources, distribution, manufacturing, wholesaling, retailing as well as property and construction. Nikos and his team also provide tax compliance and payroll outsourcing services for clients ranging from medium size companies to large multi-national corporations.
Nikos has extensive experience in advising international business entities to set-up in Cyprus and he is responsible for the direct and indirect tax advisory, compliance and outsourcing division of the Tax Department and his main responsibilities relate to the following services:
- Tax and VAT advisory
- Tax and VAT compliance
- Tax Structuring
- Tax due dilligence
- Taxation and VAT audits
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital Gains Tax
- Payroll tax and personal tax
- Financial services
- Technology, media and telecommunications
- Natural resources
- Property and construction
- Tourism, hospitality and leisure
- Fellow member of the Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants(ACCA).
- Member Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (CPA).