Working closely with our BDO network firms our Corporate Finance Team has assisted a number of clients to obtain listing on the LSE, the UK’s AIM, and the Cyprus Stock Exchange. We have also assisted clients list corporate bonds on the Luxembourg stock exchange. We are able to assist you in understanding such critical questions as:
- How much working capital will successful offering bring you?
- Will the offering help you attract and retain key executives, if that is your intention?
- Is there an advantage to developing a share ownership scheme for your employees?
- How will the offering affect your own personal net worth?
- What changes in administration will be required so as to handle the additional administrative burden of a listed company?
- How will the IPO will affect short term earnings?
- What information, financial or other will be disclosed during the offering process?
- What are the costs during your public offering?
Acting as independent representatives, our team can assist you to develop strategy and timing, evaluate the IPO team, expert guidance and assistance on the preparation of the prospectus and listing application. We can also act as reporting accountants.